Indomitable Server light

Spectre7878

That thought has occurred to me as well. I even transferred a couple toons over to Excelsior but now I don't play them much anymore, preferring Imdom. I will say that over the last week there have been about 150 people on during the afternoon daylight hours, which is enough. Hami raids and MSR raids have decreased a slight bit, but are still doable, though some days are better than others.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like my small server, thanks. If you want to do more stuff, form teams for the stuff. *shrug*

If you want to PUG 24/7 and have your pick of whatever tf at any time, then yeah, you may like a crowded server better. I like my friends and getting to know the people I play with regularly.

• Like 1

• 2 months later

Yeah, I agree the names would be a nightmare. I will go through it if we have to. I just don't want smaller to equal bad in anyone's mind. Just because we don't have 3 dots on the status window doesn't mean we're not having as much fun.

That said, it HAS been a little light over the summer. You'd think everyone put off vacation for a year and then took them all at once!

I recall one of the devs saying at one point it doesn't cost any more to run a bunch of servers, so they wouldn't be shutting Indom down for any economic reasons.

I don't think they would force some kind of merge unless they had a solution to names. They know how important names are to players, and they (likely) don't want to alienate a bunch of us with a move like that. That seems counter to how they have been running the whole show thus far. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later