Rotate Superbase Entrance?

DocEclipse

I want to move my SG Base Entrance portal to a corner. I move it, but now when you enter the base you are face a wall. I tried just rotating that square but you still keep facing the wall. How do I change the exit direction of the base entrance portal?

Yeah, a QoL fix would be having the portal (or whole base) rotate like other items would be nice. Apparently it's stuck a particular direction (south?), but I've yet to sort out how do move everything without breaking anything.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I noticed that I enter at least one of my bases facing south.  Have not checked others.

I do remember, back in the day of stacking desks, that the desks usually came out facing a certain direction.  In order to "break" them, you had to spin them to face east... THEN you had to spin them some more.  It makes me wonder if all items have some kind of directional code built into them.  Dunno.  Just Hypothesizing.