When I went to sleep, everything was normal...

Greycat

... but I woke up in the Broken Lands.

screenshot_210502-21-07-49.jpg

screenshot_210502-21-07-24.jpg

screenshot_210502-21-05-16.jpg

screenshot_210502-20-59-04.jpg

So, yeah, getting the anniversary badge on various alts. (Think I only have 80 or so to go...)

One logged out in Siren's. And ended up here.

I was *really* tempted to /respec to grab fly just to move around more :D So if anyone ever asks what it looks like from the *other* side of the war walls, well....

Edited by Greycat
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

These displays should give folks an idea of why some mid-to-low-end video cards of the Live era gave folks problems. I don't know how the zones were constructed and/or what tools are available for the editing of the maps... but drawing all the content that folks should never see is a waste of resources. In earlier eras it was possible to go through maps with a "cutting tool" to remove bulk. I can somewhat understand wanting to keep some of the resources as is for cutting/pasting reasons, but several zone (e.g. Port Oakes) were particularly bad about having many complicated structures extending pretty far below ground (that was itself somewhat complicated.

These days? It's almost certainly not worth addressing.

15 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

That's like pressing three buttons on this and hoping for a fuzzy version of the Playboy Channel:

image.png.cb046a67d0ea3854d2ad69d59ea69a98.png

I remember that from like when I was 8, my mom got so pissed at something she chucked it at the coach and put a hole in the wall instead.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer