Patch Notes for May the 4th (be with you), 2021

• City Council
19 minutes ago, Ukase said:

Um..so, where is Vahzlok's lab? I don't see a gate/entrance from within the abandoned sewer network. I'm assuming without evidence to the contrary that I now have to do Doc Buzzsaw's new arc to get access. As a badger, this arc has so many pre-reqs it's like one of the last things I'm likely to do on a character. I'd rather not have that one exploration outstanding for so long. Is there a different path to the badge other than the arc, if my assumption is correct? 

It's in the abandoned sewers, you don't have to run any particular mission or arc to get the exploration badge.

1 hour ago, Ukase said:

Um..so, where is Vahzlok's lab? I don't see a gate/entrance from within the abandoned sewer network. I'm assuming without evidence to the contrary that I now have to do Doc Buzzsaw's new arc to get access. As a badger, this arc has so many pre-reqs it's like one of the last things I'm likely to do on a character. I'd rather not have that one exploration outstanding for so long. Is there a different path to the badge other than the arc, if my assumption is correct? 

Spoiler

1055357054_DocVaz.thumb.jpg.8a38ef7e774e8cd42ed4aee8a8fdb7c2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I remember back on LIVE when some player showed with numbers you could get more XP by just street sweeping than by doing missions. So if you had limited time to play, you could get some XP by yourself. The DEVs both nerfed the XP and the spawn rate/size. when we complained, they halved the in mission debt.