Things you often say.....

Heraclea

On 5/15/2021 at 6:36 AM, Sovera said:

THE SMELL OF FRESH PAINT IS NEARLY OVERWHELMING! - Line from Citadel's TF and quoted for whatever mission that re-uses the same door.

That mission(and any mission where the next mission is at the exact same door) always reminds me of the scene from Life of Brian where the Legion packs into the small house to search for Brian, find nothing, and then come right back again only the 2nd time find a wooden spoon. Then they knock on the door a 3rd time and the old man says, "You haven't given us time to hide yet!".

Edited by Mopery

What, me worry?

On 5/15/2021 at 11:36 PM, Ukase said:

Routinely, when I run a citadel, which caps at level 30, I see the occasional level 19 within one or two of the maps. 

I say, "Why don't they let that guy level up? or at least sidekick him?"

Mine is either: 

"Guys, I killed your intern. Coffee's gonna be late" 

Or 

"Bring your kid to work day!"

• Haha 1

When fighting the Lost:  "Rikti drugs - not even once."

When fighting the Prophet during the DFB:  "Let's go save the Lost some money on their taxes!"  When someone inevitably asks what the hell I'm talking about, I say "we're about to make them a non-Prophet organization."

When fighting high-level Council: 'This is what happens when you promote based on ideology instead of competence!  All the super-soldier serum in the world couldn't turn this bunch of goose-stepping incels into proper soldiers.'  (I play a lot of 'Natural' heroes and villains with chips on their shoulders.)

1 hour ago, TalynDerre said:

(I play a lot of 'Natural' heroes and villains with chips on their shoulders.)

That reminded me of a character I recreated from live, that had the full Chitin costume set colored to look like chitin plates over exposed muscles (daughter of a woman exposed in the Chernobyl accident); after a couple of compliments on her costume, I created a bind for a reply: "Это не костюм; это мое тело. «Подарок» «славной советской техники»." ('This isn't a costume; this is my body. A 'gift' of 'glorious Soviet technology'.) She didn't have issues; she had entire subscriptions.

• Thumbs Up 1