Telekinesis

Yeah, not interested in dragging them to me, typically. Pinning them and whatever else is on their way in place, yes.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

What if Telekinesis had two buttons.
The Toggle
and a Target Location Click

Use the Target Location to designate an "anchor point," spawning in an invisible pseudopet.  The Toggle then attracts its target (and up to 9 other enemies who cross path with that initial target) toward that designated point.

That would be so thematically appropriate for Telekinesis!

(of course, on the subject of thematic appropriateness, I still think that Levitation and Telekinesis should be moved to a new Telekinetic Control Set, and two new Powers should round out Mind Control as an entirely Telepathic set, but that ship has very clearly sailed, eh?)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trigger warning: getting ready to invoke an idea that has been referred to as a sort of rule on the game.

I’d prefer not to destroy existing repel powers, but they should roll back some of the nerfs they did to this power that make its effects suppress etc. I can’t be super specific because I don’t even understand how the power works anymore. Off the top of my head, I want to say they broke it circa i13. Back when Mind/Storm, Defenders with TK, etc. were really cool.

Edited by arcane

Yeah no, another suggestion to deal with minion scatter and AoE set up.  Nope.  Singularity has it I think, recently buffed pet but haven't looked.  Only reason it's balanced is that that Singularity has repel when it's too close.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer