Sacrifice the Numinia or Miracle unique?

I have a /Nature MM build and I need to scrounge 1 slot to add to a skill.   After pouring over my build I think I need to pull it from health.   Now as Nature I don't really need the endurance portion.   Which of the uniques is better to keep in health mathematically for health purposes?

I can post my build later tonight when I'm at PC, in case someone has an idea of where else to pull a slot.    But I think the health slot will do fine. 

You could drop both pretty easily on that build and have 2 slots to play with.   On my characters like that who don't really need the endurance or regen I tend to just stick a panacea in health and leave it at that.  Preventive medicine absorb piece is definitely good as well though as @Vanden mentioned, if you don't already have it.  I tend to actually 6 slot preventive where I can though in an actual heal power, it has great bonuses (especially that 6th slot).  I feel like it is as close as you can get to a purple heal set.

Edited by Riverdusk
  • Like 1

I'd go with @Riverdusk and slot the panacea solely in most of my characters health slot.  If I'm sucking wind then I'd add miracle but I find the slight benefit to endurance either that or numina give is outweighed by having the extra slot to play with.  

Edited by Mezmera