Expanded customization options for mace mastery.

This may seem an odd request, but the number of Mace options is very small1 and some current animations use the mace with gun posing. This suggests that the gun model types can be repurposed into Mace Mastery relatively easily. In addition, widening the number of melee weapons that can be used with Mace Mastery would be similarly helpful. There are two non-Arachnos mace options already, although one appears to be confused2. Doing so would allow characters with frankenguns/omnirifles/etc to better unify their themes rather than being required to switch between two weapons. Thanks. Let's prevent future tragedies like this one3.

There are literally six options.

That is to say, it is an axe backwards, so... perfect cutting your own face for some reason?

3 Why yes, that is someone taking out an axe backwards with the blade pointed at their face and then shooting something out the head of the axe so that the recoil comes dangerously close to their face.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 2

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

I recently wanted to use Mace Mastery on a toon with War Mace - kind of makes sense, right?  Yeah, not if you don't want a mace that doesn't match your others (from War Mace).  

I am all on board for at least giving it some actual 'mace' options that match up with War Mace (especially maces like the celestial and tech maces that would keep in line with 'shooting' something out like a gun).  

As @Sunsette pointed out the Arachnos-Mace options are currently very limited.  Wondering how hard it would be to add some of the options from War Mace into Arachnos Mace?  Just a 'wish list' item for me as Energy Mastery is my go to for 'nothing else really matches up with the build' from the epic pool choices.  I can certainly relate to what the OP is asking for, and even giving it some gun type models would kind of make sense too as it gets held and fired like a rifle.  Again, wish list request from my perspective and only if it's a relatively quick and easy thing to do.  Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

There are a number of real-life blunt weapons that I actually want in the game, especially the kanabō (a rather interesting weapon for samurai) and the macuahuitl (an Mayan weapon that is a board with obsidian blades around its edge)

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

I remain,

The Grumpy Gamer Girl and the Big Green Dragon

16 hours ago, GGamerGirl said:

There are a number of real-life blunt weapons that I actually want in the game, especially the kanabō (a rather interesting weapon for samurai) and the macuahuitl (an Mayan weapon that is a board with obsidian blades around its edge)

Wouldn't the latter be a sword?  I've heard those have an INSANE degree of cutting power!

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 11:39 AM, KauaiJim said:

I recently wanted to use Mace Mastery on a toon with War Mace - kind of makes sense, right?  Yeah, not if you don't want a mace that doesn't match your others (from War Mace).  

I am all on board for at least giving it some actual 'mace' options that match up with War Mace (especially maces like the celestial and tech maces that would keep in line with 'shooting' something out like a gun). 

See I always wanted the opposite - taking Mace Mastery should unlock the Arachnos maces for use with War Mace as well, so you can set both to the same and ideally then have no redraw between them.

Having some extra mace options for Mace Mastery isn't mutually exclusive with that though and very much would be appreciated as well.

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like "What?"

[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: STOP!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WAIT ONE SECOND!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WHAT IS A SEAGULL DOING ON MY THRONE!?!?