Recipe Recovery Serum

Essentially it used to.  Pretty much all of the actual temporary powers offered by P2W were originally random recipe drops you'd have to find (with Signature Summons being the exception as those were only available through the market or rewards program).  They were somewhat rare compared to normal enhancements if I recall.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Well, bear in mind that your son is probably significantly younger than you (not going to assume that to be a guarantee, though.  Life is strange, after all), @TheZag.  Younger people generally have stronger immune systems (depending largely on how old each person we're comparing, of course.  But I'm just speaking in super-wide generalizations here).

Also, yeah.  All the old Temp Power Recipes are now purchasable at the P2W Vendors.

The Frag Grenade and Plasmetic Taser are actually quite ridiculous at low levels for mob clearing, and the Louiseville Slugger and Sledgehammer are impressive single-target Melee attacks.

The major drawback in all of them is the Knockback . . . but at low enough levels, things just melt under a quick one-two anyway, so the Knockback is less of an issue.

4 hours ago, GraspingVileTerror said:

The Frag Grenade and Plasmetic Taser are actually quite ridiculous at low levels for mob clearing, and the Louiseville Slugger and Sledgehammer are impressive single-target Melee attacks.

The major drawback in all of them is the Knockback . . . but at low enough levels, things just melt under a quick one-two anyway, so the Knockback is less of an issue.

I love plasmatic taser.   50,000 inf for 240 charges at a time is a steal.  For some of my characters (controllers come to mind) it is pretty good even at high levels as the knockback is controllable for them and they otherwise can have skimpy aoe damage.   Basically getting energy torrent for virtually free.

16 hours ago, Riverdusk said:

I love plasmatic taser.   50,000 inf for 240 charges at a time is a steal.  For some of my characters (controllers come to mind) it is pretty good even at high levels as the knockback is controllable for them and they otherwise can have skimpy aoe damage.   Basically getting energy torrent for virtually free.

I like to do bowling with it. Even in low level areas.  Find a group, can I knock them all down.  Wonder if we could make a coh bowling game out of it.

Edited by wjrasmussen

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

COH bomp bomp: 

4 hours ago, wjrasmussen said:

I like to do bowling with it. Even in low level areas.  Find a group, can I knock them all down.  Wonder if we could make a coh bowling game out of it.

A very old and low quality video from legacy that takes your idea a step further...

• Like 1