I Need Slotting Advice for Attuned Enhancements

00Troy00

Stalker's guile in Assassin's blade - you want the chance to hide to go off before something else so it won't go off before assassin's blade and force the slow/interruptible version in combat. Assassin's mark you can put anywhere so long as it's in an attack you use.

Stalker's Guile proc should go into Assassin's Strike, this is the only reasonable place for it.  It's up to you if you want to put there rest of the set there, depends on your set bonus needs or if you want to add more procs to your AS.

Assassin's Mark you can get away with putting just about anywhere, I tend to pick an attack that doesn't have a more optimal slotting opportunity (for example if you used the purple set for another same type attack and don't have something else comparable to put there but need the recharge for the build).

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 3:22 AM, Dark Dove said:

Stalker's Guile proc should go into Assassin's Strike, this is the only reasonable place for it.  It's up to you if you want to put there rest of the set there, depends on your set bonus needs or if you want to add more procs to your AS.

Assassin's Mark you can get away with putting just about anywhere, I tend to pick an attack that doesn't have a more optimal slotting opportunity (for example if you used the purple set for another same type attack and don't have something else comparable to put there but need the recharge for the build).

/echo

Assassin's Mark usually ends up in my Stalker's chosen level 1 attack. Almost every other attack has an alternate set choice that (I believe) serves my builds better.

5 hours ago, tidge said:

Assassin's Mark usually ends up in my Stalker's chosen level 1 attack. Almost every other attack has an alternate set choice that (I believe) serves my builds better.

Same, and the added benefit is that Mark's proc is then available to you at ANY level you might exemplar to in the future if that's something you do often (which I do).  Provided you also have Build Up available at that level too, of course.  

• 1 month later