Certain contacts cannot reach max relationship

Kai Moon

1. Fareed Abdullah

2. Guy Denson

3. Mark Freeman

4. Tom Bowden

These four contacts require 70 CXP to reach max relationship, but their missions award a total of 65 CXP. It is not possible to reach 70 CXP with these contacts, even with Ouro.

Changing their relationship thresholds from 10/50/70 to (for example) 10/40/60 would make it possible to max their relationships.

5. Special Agent Jenni Adair

This contact requires 40 CXP to reach max relationship, but her story arc awards a total of 30 CXP. Completing her arc, whether live or in Ouro, leaves a player 10 CXP short.

Changing her relationship thresholds from 10/30/40 to (for example) 10/20/30 would match her relationship progress to her story arc.

Edited by Rigel Kent
clarity

With Ouroboros, relationship CXP is kinda meaningless now. You can go back and run almost everything in the game once you out level that contact.  

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

21 minutes ago, Rigel Kent said:

Outleveling has nothing to do with the bug I've described. For these contacts, even if you complete every single mission they offer, you will not reach the max CXP.

Oh, I get that. It doesn't matter. You can still hit every contact in Ouroboros. If you don't get enough CXP to talk to the next contact just hit them up in Ouroboros.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

3 hours ago, Arc-Mage said:

Oh, I get that. It doesn't matter. You can still hit every contact in Ouroboros. If you don't get enough CXP to talk to the next contact just hit them up in Ouroboros.

Are all contacts available through Ouroboros? From what I understand, Ouroboros only offers missions that award badges and/or souvenirs, and even after that, you don't maintain the contact and relationship. Maybe there is some function I'm missing. I'd love to complete some of the relationships with old and inactive contacts.

• 2 years later

This coding error is still a thing as of Issue 27, Page 6, the progress bars for these contacts do not fill up all the way like they're intended to do so which is absolutely a bug regardless of how small an issue it sounds like.

It is not an error or a bug. From what I can tell, it is quite intentional. Some contacts you just can't quite get to full friendship with for whatever reason that contact has. If you want it changed? (And I personally would like it changed, but not to the point where I care enough to request it.) Then make a suggestion to make them able to get to that point.

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

With the help of Ouro, you can already do Jenni Adair's arc twice to max her CXP. So that's a workaround for the bug.

Another workaround is defeating the big bad, abandoning the turn-in epilogue task, and reaccepting the mission to defeat the big bad again.

Still, it's confusing that her arc doesn't match her relationship thresholds. She's the only arc-only contact in the game with this issue (afaik). So players might reasonably ask, where's the rest of the arc? Did I fail it? Did I outlevel it? Or is there one more mission I didn't get? Ditto for the 15-19 contacts. (No, you did everything right, these five contacts just have bad numbers for their relationship thresholds.)