How do I track Dark Miasma's Fluffy to see what it is doing for me?

Sou1catcher

I recently realized that unless a pop Fluffy out right as i enter an instance, I never actually use him and I think I may be making a mistake by doing that.

How do I track to see what Fluffy is doing for me in a fight? If I can see what I'm getting from it I feel I will be more likely to use it.

You can see some of what it is actively doing by monitoring the PetCombat log, but not everything will appear there.  CoD has the detailed list of what each of Fluffy's  powers actually does; long story short, it spams a high-mag ST Hold, a high-mag AoE Immob, an AoE heal, and almost everything it does has a -ToHit component and some -Damage.  Slot it with the Cloud Senses proc and just deploy it at all times, it is a REALLY good pet.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

Fluffy has an autohit 10-foot aura that provides a -30% tohit debuff, and he casts Darkest Night (a 25-foot AoE toggle), which does -15% tohit and -30% damage. Other than that, he'll cycle through an AoE heal, ST hold and cone immobilize. Fluffy only has two powers that do damage, and both are pretty weak. If you want damage, you'll need to slot procs (Cloud Senses is a good one).

https://cod.uberguy.net/html/entity.html?entity=pets_v_darkservant

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

18 hours ago, Uun said:

If you want damage, you'll need to slot procs (Cloud Senses is a good one).

Yup. Cloud Senses is excellent on Fluffy. Does about 75% of his total damage when slotted according to my parses of the Combat Log with PetCombat switched on. Since (nearly) all his powers do -ToHit the proc has a chance to go off all the time. Won't be massive damage but will be constant. 

You want them out at all times, the PBAOE -ToHit is excellent, he'll heal and just generally be debuffing things as you work away. 

He's also not a bad target for Enflame if you go the Sorcery route.