New alt badges awarded at birth?

Jacktar

Hi guys, just rolled a new alt and was happily surprised at the stack of badges it was awarded when I arrived at the steps below Ms Liberty.

So got me wondering just how many badges it would be possible to have a new alt awarded at that stage.

I had about 6 or 7 but am sure there must be many more possible.

Any clues or numbers would be interestingly received 🤔🤔👍

Thanks

Passport is no longer awarded on creation, it's now tied to the Long Range Teleport Accolade.

I think the only badges that award on creation are VIP/Destined One/Praetoria's Son/Daughter and a select few Architect badges that I think are for having published and rated arcs.  Anniversairies can also add one more, a new badge is awarded every May while Pursuer/Elusive is awarded in November to anyone who logs in during those months.

Back on live servers though there were so many Veteran badges (plus Pocket D VIP Gold Club Member was an account-wide badge too) that my new characters usually started with around 30.  Even after converting vet rewards to the token rewards I still started with a significant chunk.  Kind of funny having the Collector title on during the Galaxy or Precinct 5 tutorials.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

There are 5 AE badges that are linked to your account that one you've earned them each character will get them on creation.

• Thumbs Up 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )