White eyes to complete masks

xl8

3 hours ago, xl8 said:

Can we get generic male and female faces with completely white eyes so that when a mask is overlaid the eye holes appear to be filled in.

Thx!

Male supernatural 2, 7, 10, 11

Female supernatural 2, 4, 7, 9

I think what we really need is a "eye hole" head detail 1 part that we can make whatever color we want. That would insure the "eye hole" color would be on top of whatever is beneath it, which would make it stand-more.

An example of this is Head Detail 1 Cybertech 4 - except it would be just the eye holes and nothing else around it.

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

41 minutes ago, biostem said:

Alternatively, I wonder how hard it would be to add a "no-bleed" glow aura, with requisite eye options, which basically produces a glow effect that does not extend beyond a fairly sharp boundary, (i.e. just the eyes, or just the fists, etc).

Aura>Glow>Eyes doesn't "bleed" much. Kinda pokes out if you look at it from the side, but looks pretty good strait on.

white eye mask 1 1.jpg

white eye mask 1 2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

2 hours ago, biostem said:

just the fists

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but...

white eye mask 2 1.jpg

Checked, you can use this full body. 

white eye mask 2 3.jpg

With aura ...

white eye mask 2 2.jpg

You can also two tone the spectrum parts.

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, biostem said:

Alternatively, I wonder how hard it would be to add a "no-bleed" glow aura, with requisite eye options, which basically produces a glow effect that does not extend beyond a fairly sharp boundary, (i.e. just the eyes, or just the fists, etc).

I use this at present, but it doesn't look good, even when you select black (which you have to do).

15 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

I think what we really need is a "eye hole" head detail 1 part that we can make whatever color we want.

Yes ofc, but we aren't going to get that. It's HC, not TS. My suggestion is an easy workaround.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Nonsense. We might get it. HC does all sorts of stuff, they just save it up for individual content releases instead of doing little bits at a time.

Really? Like which unique costume piece in particular?

• Thumbs Down 1

19 hours ago, biostem said:

Well, I see what you're saying, but I meant just the fists, and not also the forearms.  Thank you, though.

I think that's about as close as you can get to something glowing without "bleeding".

The auras really "bleed" a lot more on the fists.

18 hours ago, xl8 said:

Yes ofc, but we aren't going to get that. It's HC, not TS. My suggestion is an easy workaround.

Sometimes I don't even know why I bother.

Oh, I remember. Some people are actually happy when someone tries to help rather than insulting them.

4 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

Sometimes I don't even know why I bother.

Oh, I remember. Some people are actually happy when someone tries to help rather than insulting them.

You suggested something I already do. There's no  insult there.