Blast from the past -- Stan and Lou are back!

cohRock

After 12 long years, Stan and Lou are back!

* #32: Sharkhead Isle

These are little radio plays featuring two wannabe villains, but maybe not the smartest dudes to ever encounter an Arachnos.  You can find the whole set on Fishmorph's channel.

(I'm glad YouTube subscriptions don't expire. 🙂 )

Edited by cohRock
changed title. "Flash from the past" -- geez
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

-- Rock

19 minutes ago, cohRock said:

After 12 long years, Stan and Lou are back!

* #32: Sharkhead Isle

These are little radio plays featuring two wannabe villains, but maybe not the smartest dudes to ever encounter an Arachnos.  You can find the whole set on Fishmorph's channel.

(I'm glad YouTube subscriptions don't expire. 🙂 )

Wow they have great voice work in this! REALLY reminds me of radio drama characters from the oooooold days.

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Thanks. I do all of the male voices myself.

People have told me that there ought to be video, but that's so much more work than audio, so I stuck with the old-timey radio format. (I even make fun of this format in #17: Port Oakes.)

Edited by MHertz
Missing parenthesis.
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

The original @Hertz, creator of the Stan and Lou audio series on YouTube. Player of City of Heroes for yonks.1

1A yonk is a very long time.

31 minutes ago, MHertz said:

Thanks. I do all of the male voices myself.

People have told me that there ought to be video, but that's so much more work than audio, so I stuck with the old-timey radio format. (I even make fun of this format in #17: Port Oakes.)

You nailed the audio style! I am discovering these for the first time, so I want to listen to them one by one. Really excited!

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I started a thread in Multimedia, even though it doesn't seem to be a very active forum. I wondered if there would be any new listeners who wanted to discuss the series an episode at a time, or just binge the whole thing. Whatever the board prefers; I'm still new here.

The original @Hertz, creator of the Stan and Lou audio series on YouTube. Player of City of Heroes for yonks.1

1A yonk is a very long time.

• cohRock changed the title to Blast from the past -- Stan and Lou are back!