Not earning prestige

Diantane

58 minutes ago, Diantane said:

So how do you enter build mode?

If you have the permissions from the SG to base edit, then you simply enter the base and click the Edit Base from a box that is on your screen at the entrance. If you have one of those bases where the entrance was moved, you can type /editbase 1 (to edit the base). Then go nuts!!!!

menu.png

Edited by Tax_E
add image
  • Thumbs Up 3

@Tax E
** THE UNITED POWERS OF PARAGON **

Quite a bit has changed with regards to bases and building within them. You'll want to check out this thread down in the Base Construction forum.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I could not see the edit button, so I cleared out the salvage and enhancements from the base and deleted the sg that I made a few years ago. Started a new one and everything worked. I was away from the game for a year and I guess it became bugged.

Edited by Diantane

On 9/11/2021 at 2:31 AM, Diantane said:

I could not see the edit button, so I cleared out the salvage and enhancements from the base and deleted the sg that I made a few years ago. Started a new one and everything worked. I was away from the game for a year and I guess it became bugged.

... did you only see "Add personal item?" There are permissions which allow or disallow base editing per rank. By default I think they only allow the top or top two ranks to edit. If you weren't the leader (or they were edited,) you wouldn't have seen it. (Even if it's an alt-holding SG, versus a group of players - one character will get the "big red star," comra... ,er ... big red star, the others will have whatever other rank.)

If your one character was the only one in it (say, an apartment/house type base,) don't know what to tell you.

Still, happy base building!

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.