EleMelee/SR Scrapper? Brute? or Stalker?

GATE-keeper

Back on Retail I had a Flash ripoff superspeedster who was a Ele/SR Scrapper but he was only a Scrapper because at that time that powerset combo was only available blueside on Scrappers.

But now that the combo is available to blueside Brutes and Stalkers, which AT do you think is the best fit for a Ele/SR speedster? (don't really want a Tank)

Corollary: is Stalker Hide stackable with Superspeed's stealth? (Or was stealth recently removed from Speed pool? Does Superspeed still take Celerity Stealth?  How does that interact with Stalker Hide?)

Edited by GATE-keeper

Stalker gets my vote. Stalker elec melee is the best version. 

I'm not the most familiar with stealth mechanics, but afaik, unless you pvp, stacking is pretty much useless for stalkers. Either enemies can't see you through the stealth granted via hide, or they see you no matter what (like Rikti drones). Your hidden status is then best protected by defense at that point until you can crit them. 

AFAIK Hide would stack.  It's also fairly meaningless to stack other stealth on it in PvE as while not capping it it is higher than any PvE foes perception.  The only foes out there that would see you already ignore stealth, more isn't going to help. 

We have 1000 slots per server and if getting to 50+ is a goal it's not particularly difficult to do even without any power leveling.  I'd try all 3 starting with whichever interested me the most and go from there

Stalker is the winner since it doesn't lose out on AoE despite having so much of it, and adds in a hard ST attack for a set lacking in ST attacks. It does give up a control for AS, but that's still a win. Lightning Rod is a pet, so it doesn't break hide either.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."