Rad/Rad Brute

gogo

I can't help with the Rad questions (Hell, I'm curious about it myself) BUT if you're looking for a farming toon... the conversation begins and ends with Fire Armor.

Shield works great too

Oh and Rad Melee....maybe it's me but I want to love it, but in my experience (a 30 something Brute and Stalker)  it stinks (there I said it). I keep trying to like it but I swear the animations are longer than printed, the animation for Rad Siphon does not fit the power, the early AOE is so underwhelming, the heal is unreliable, and funny enough it doesn't even sound like it hits hard.  IMO try Psi it's so much better, or Staff, or Kinetic Melee/Rad would be a good combo.

Radiation Melee attacks are slow, ponderous things. Accordingly they hit for more damage than attacks from sets with faster delivery.

The heal is as reliable as you manage to contaminate things--something Irradiated Ground should be helping you with.

Radiation Melee attacks are slow, ponderous things. Accordingly they hit for more damage than attacks from sets with faster delivery.

The heal is as reliable as you manage to contaminate things--something Irradiated Ground should be helping you with.

This.  Until I took Irradiated Ground into my build, the heal was... vexing.

Overall the set's fine, IMO.