Black Whip

Meknomancer

I appreciate P2W stuff i just don't buy it on every alt unless i specifically plan to solo something tough the same way i don't like to use/rely on insps as it feels like i made a mistake with my build , Black Whip surprised me with the length of the fight i only posed the question out of curiosity to see how other players fared on pug teams. 

8 hours ago, Meknomancer said:

I appreciate P2W stuff i just don't buy it on every alt unless i specifically plan to solo something tough the same way i don't like to use/rely on insps as it feels like i made a mistake with my build , Black Whip surprised me with the length of the fight i only posed the question out of curiosity to see how other players fared on pug teams. 

So far, in a dozen runs, once had to quit and reform after picking up envenomed daggers.  Every other time, we've worn him down.  Sometimes faster, sometimes slower.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lemming said:

So far, in a dozen runs, once had to quit and reform after picking up envenomed daggers.

The vendor in Pocket D will talk (and sell) to you while you're on a task force or trial.

I have someone soloing Synapse currently and just logged in to confirm this.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

4 hours ago, Ironblade said:

The vendor in Pocket D will talk (and sell) to you while you're on a task force or trial.

I have someone soloing Synapse currently and just logged in to confirm this.

I don't think you can leave Dr. Kane normally, so it was easier to just quit and reform.   I think that may be true of most of the trials.

I have often used Pocket D P2W during TFs though.

5 minutes ago, lemming said:

I don't think you can leave Dr. Kane normally, so it was easier to just quit and reform.   I think that may be true of most of the trials.

I have often used Pocket D P2W during TFs though.

Can confirm, I also logged out during Dr. Kane and when I logged back in I was booted from the instance.

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• 3 weeks later
On 10/11/2021 at 11:17 PM, Glacier Peak said:

At the very start of the mission before entering the large mansion, go up the first set of stairs then turn left. You'll see Devil Girl next to a cobblestone. Talk to her and start the curse. Then go to both sides of the mansion where you see a guy and a lady. Convince them to jump in the candy cauldron. If all steps were completed you'll get a message and should return to where you found Devil Girl to be greeted with a Monster enemy. 

THamk you