Power Performing Differnetly than Described

Arisara

Vicious Slash is described as having a secondary effect of Knockdown. The power is knocking back instead. I've planned the build for the Knockdown displayed. The character having the power now requires a full rework to fit a different enhancement set or an addition to contain something providing Knockback to Knockdown. I'm not sure if this should have been reported in the Typo section for being unsure if the description display is wrong or if the power itself is functioning improperly.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't understand what you think in the CoD page you linked refers to knockBACK rather than knockDOWN.  It's mag 0.67, that's knockdown.

@Arisara so the deal is that knockdown is just low-mag knockback.  There are a variety of situations where the magnitude of your knockdown can be magnified and thus turn back into knockback (by exceeding mag 1).  The two most common ones are when you attack significantly lower-level enemies (gray-conn especially, but I think anything below white-conn can do it), or against enemies like Clockwork that have a vulnerability to knockback.

Edited by aethereal
  • Thumbs Up 1

Aaaaaaaand gotta mention too that right now, knockUP is its own separate thing. 

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

On 10/31/2021 at 5:06 PM, aethereal said:

I don't understand what you think in the CoD page you linked refers to knockBACK rather than knockDOWN.  It's mag 0.67, that's knockdown.

@Arisara so the deal is that knockdown is just low-mag knockback.  There are a variety of situations where the magnitude of your knockdown can be magnified and thus turn back into knockback (by exceeding mag 1).  The two most common ones are when you attack significantly lower-level enemies (gray-conn especially, but I think anything below white-conn can do it), or against enemies like Clockwork that have a vulnerability to knockback.

The part where it says image.png.b7e4a774f61075ececae823ea9a21405.png

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png