Null the Gull and Dimensional Warder progress

Carnifax

Testing on some of my characters: the characters who already have Portal Jockey show no dialog option for Dimensional Warder progress; the character who does not have Portal Jockey does show the dialog option.  The character without Portal Jockey has defeated Neuron and Antimatter, but none of the others.

@Hedgefund is likely correct, you probably already have PJ on the character you're using to check.

• Thanks 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

11 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Testing on some of my characters: the characters who already have Portal Jockey show no dialog option for Dimensional Warder progress; the character who does not have Portal Jockey does show the dialog option.  The character without Portal Jockey has defeated Neuron and Antimatter, but none of the others.

@Hedgefund is likely correct, you probably already have PJ on the character you're using to check.

Can't be that. I've literally just finished off Nightstar and been awarded the Shrouded badge. Ditto with the Hydra one

image.png.8ca1f90759b6bb6b3e7fb3d38c1c911b.png

Edit : Double checking that I have Dimensional Warder but not Portal Jockey. Maybe that's it

Edited by Carnifax

On 11/5/2021 at 8:37 AM, Carnifax said:

Yup, that was it. Had Dimesional Warder but not Portal Jockey. 

Dialogue must depend on Dimensional Warder, not Portal Jockey. 

Edit : And done \o/

image.png.d47d86061530778ef8c914859b371ed6.png

That is precisely it. Null offers specifically Dimensional Warder progress, not Portal Jockey progress. 
Guessing all you need now is some plaques.