question about Doctor Quarter field taskforce

Nericus

Been a long time since I ran this tf, I would only send badge hunters into it and only when it was the TF of the week.

Anyway for those that have run it now:

Is it the same amount of missions?

Do any of them have glowies that need to be clicked at the same time?  My weary memory thinks there were some but can't recall for sure.

They no longer have to be clicked simultaneously; many don't have to be clicked at all. That said this is still an awful, awful slog. Even with tf of the week I don't think it's worth it if you take opportunity costs into consideration. I ran it last night and it's like the devs just set out to make something really long with no other considerations. Just tedious and not fun. Only apply if you're a badger. Otherwise the redside weekly is fast and actually fun.

It is possible to make it less of an obnoxious slog. Just make sure everyone on your team has Team Transport from the P2W store. (Since the latest patch, there's one right there in Zulu, not far from Quaterfield himself. Meet up there before you begin.) If you all have it, then at least one person should have it available after any given mission. For running Quaterfield, that power is a godsend, and well worth every penny of its 10 million Influence cost.

I ran the QTF last night in 3 hours, 6 minutes--after buying Team Transport for everyone on the team who didn't already have it yet. I feel like I got an excellent return on my investment. :)

If you liked what I had to say, please check out my City of Heroes guides!

That's about how long it took me to solo it. Not sure of the exact time because I took a break to cook/eat and took a couple phone calls. Time listed was 4:06. So with the break buying me an extra use of mission tp and TT recharging every 30 I think I only had to jetpack to a couple door missions and run to the bricks one after the FF. Still just terrible. Highlights include a glowie actually imbedded in a crate, which I'd never seen before, and a mob in a spot in the kill all oranbega finale where I'd never seen one. Were it not for the last objective showing on the map I'd still be running it. Not to even mention the kill 50 of x in areas where only a dozen spawn per circuit while two other teams are running the same tf.

1:40 with a team of six :)

The leader required everyone to have Team Teleporter and the combo Mission Teleport/Assemble the Team.

I've solo'd it twice, once at 3:08.

The only kill-alls are the ones that specifically say "Defeat All...". All the others can be 'stealthed'... as much as you can stealth past the Ru Eyeballs and Nem Snipers and narrow tunnels full of spawns. Soloing, the stealthables are a piece of cake and the defeat-alls a PITA.

For the cave missions with "defeat leader" mission, you have to clear both large caverns. For office buildings with "defeat leader" just their room or floor.