enhancement drop rate decline?

cohRock

Maybe I'm just really unlucky.  Doing over 15 PI radio missions has granted me just 3 enhancements on level 50 tank.  The missions have ranged from 50+2 to 50+4, with 5 to 8 foe scaling.  The last set of 6 was 50+4 *8, and that granted just one enhancement.  Has the drop rate declined, or has my character done something to pi** off the RNG?

-- Rock

42 minutes ago, cohRock said:

Maybe I'm just really unlucky.  Doing over 15 PI radio missions has granted me just 3 enhancements on level 50 tank.  The missions have ranged from 50+2 to 50+4, with 5 to 8 foe scaling.  The last set of 6 was 50+4 *8, and that granted just one enhancement.  Has the drop rate declined, or has my character done something to pi** off the RNG?

Nothing has been announced about a decline in drop rate for Enhancements. There was mention of one of the Salvage Packs granting the wrong boost (xp boost instead of experienced?) or something like that. 

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

No complaints from me... if I could use P2W to turn off enhancement drops I would. Dropped enhancements just get in my way when I respec (or when playing the AH)!

I think the level 50 enhancements have something like less than 25% lower vendor prices than the worst level 50 IO recipes.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 9:55 AM, cohRock said:

Maybe I'm just really unlucky.  Doing over 15 PI radio missions has granted me just 3 enhancements on level 50 tank.

There is apparently some scaling based on level.  I was power leveling a character yesterday and, in the process of getting to level 28, the door-sitter filled all 70 enhancement slots twice.  My fire farmer got something like 9 enhancements over the same time frame.  This was clearing all five maps of Briggs' fire farm twice.

So . . . 50's just don't get a lot of enhancement drops.  This is fine with me, since they're pretty much trash.  I also got two purples which are worth way more than stacks of SO's.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.