Invaluable!! MUST READ!!

I've spent a lot of spare time in the last few days,in between rediscovering CoH, looking for a specific keybind trick.

The auto firing Healing Aura keybind.  Inispensable for a healer. Fire it once, it keeps auto firing until canceled.

I'm not here to share that specifically with you but the page where I found it.

Balack Spectre has put together a page of the most invaluable keybind tricks you will ever find!

Check his page out here

http://www.barbariankeep.com/bs/binds.html

Thanks Spectre!!

Auto heal LOL LOL LOL LOL. Putting your heal on auto is a great way to find yourself kicked from some teams.

I've spent a lot of spare time in the last few days,in between rediscovering CoH, looking for a specific keybind trick.

The auto firing Healing Aura keybind.  Inispensable for a healer. Fire it once, it keeps auto firing until canceled.

I'm not here to share that specifically with you but the page where I found it.

Balack Spectre has put together a page of the most invaluable keybind tricks you will ever find!

Check his page out here

http://www.barbariankeep.com/bs/binds.html

Thanks Spectre!!

Auto heal LOL LOL LOL LOL. Putting your heal on auto is a great way to find yourself kicked from some teams.

Eh. Any team that will kick you for that needs to stop playing City of Heroes. >.>

There's nothing wrong with setting your PBAoE heal to auto fire. It keeps the team nicely topped off while you focus on doing something other than being a healbot. If I didn't have Hasten (or AM) on auto fire on my Rad defender, when teaming there's a good chance I'd set my heal to autofire.

When I'm playing my Empathy MM, it's not uncommon for me to set the PBAoE heal to autofire, both for my pets and my robots.

It's a good trick, as long as you're not just like "heal's on auto fire. I contributing."

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

Fun to see a new person’s enthusiasm.  Try to remember to turn it off out of a mission.  People standing around Ms Liberty don’t need healing and the sound can be quite loud when it hits the crowd. 

Fun to see a new person’s enthusiasm.  Try to remember to turn it off out of a mission.  People standing around Ms Liberty don’t need healing and the sound can be quite loud when it hits the crowd.

I was glad for it last night after casually stepping off the top of the globe without remembering I used to be much higher level before I could reach it.

All you have to do is turn in Minimal FX and bingo bango no one care anymore. People get so worked up over the graphics-lag when there's plenty of ways to be low GPU friendly.

Svengjuk, Formerly Alice, Empty Man, EM Riptide, Silver Mouse, and many more... SG: Hero Dawn

I was glad for it last night after casually stepping off the top of the globe without remembering I used to be much higher level before I could reach it.

Good thing you can't die from fall damage. Now, if you take a hit after falling...