I've got a rock in my eye

Seigmoraig

18 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Seems to me that when you are playing a melee class, seeing things is often not the easiest regardless of powerset. I am not going to suggest that Seismic does not add its own distinctive extras to the pile of things which obscure vision but rather note that in terms of being particularly noteworthy...

...well...

....I'll just drop this screenshot from the Khan TF I just got out of:

screenshot_211219-16-49-26_1.thumb.jpg.c3e2f2aa6e823f99f0cc3883a69c628f.jpg

Can you tell what I am hitting? Can you tell how many enemies there are? Can you even tell what powers are being used?

Its Reichsman btw and somewhere off to a side is Gyrfalcon (I kinda had my hands full with Reichsy). 

Frankly I'll take a little bit of uplifted earth every now and then. Beats staring at demon a@# all the time.

This is a great example of how bad the game looks when teaming.  Seismic blast is making it even worse.  turning down graphics settings makes the game look like crap.  Some of the more offensive VFX need an overhaul IMO.  that or make a Null option to disable all outside VFX from teammates.  that would go a long way.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZacKing said:

This is a great example of how bad the game looks when teaming.  Seismic blast is making it even worse.  turning down graphics settings makes the game look like crap.  Some of the more offensive VFX need an overhaul IMO.  that or make a Null option to disable all outside VFX from teammates.  that would go a long way.

One man's bad is another man's epic.  🙂

It looks like I'm struggling in some sort of cosmic battle...and I look GREAT!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sovera said:

At least the enemies you can tell by turning on their names and health bars. I have that somewhere in the guide in my signature.

It's a very granular system if you use /optionset, which offers more/hidden options over the menu settings. And thus allows a quick on/off bind or macro.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com