Bio Armor: Health and Stamina

Lafoote

So I made a scrapper for the first time in (checks notes) 16 years.  Inexhaustible looks like it replaces Health.  So unless I get max value out of that, there's no reason to add a slot in Health, but what about Stamina?  Should I be placing a slot in that for more recovery, or is there a power in the set that offers better recovery value for that slot?

For the record, I'm playing it with Titan Weapon, so no Primary Health or Stamina pickup.  

Yes, Inexhaustible boosts Regen like Health but unlike Health it also boosts Recovery and may be slotted with either Healing/Absorb or Endurance Modification enhancements. So you might look at it as a replacement for both Health and Stamina with the choice left to you on how much its base boost to both Regen and Recovery should be further improved.

In my experience (playing an SS/Bio brute) Recovery does not need the help Recovery in excess of what you need to sustain your attack routines is getting you nothing beyond padding in case you face Recovery debuffs or drain--and you have other tools to assist with Recovery in DNA Siphon, Parasitic Aura, and Efficient Adaptation. The same could be said for Regen but the game far more focused on dropping your health than your endurance.

I find Bio Armor to be so endurance-friendly that I generally one-slot Health (with Panacea proc) and one-slot Stamina and Inexhaustible (with Perf Shifter proc).  That said, I'm also putting a Theft of Essence proc in both DNA Siphon and Parasitic Aura, which generally makes them blue bar fillers every time I activate them with a few mobs around.

Who run Bartertown?

• 4 weeks later

Yep with Bio you can prioritize sets in your attacks and armors, and do a bit of minimal slotting of uniques in Inexhaustible, Stamina, and Health.

What really makes the difference is setting your stance to Efficient Mode, which really boosts your recovery. And using DNA Siphon in every spawn to top up health and recovery.