FULL melee en/energy end game blaster

thebondfamily

Alright gang. I have this energy/energy blaster that's been collecting dust and just to have some good ol' fun I've decided to try a full melee build. I've been having alot of fun so far but I'd like to see what people here might be able to come up with as far as slotting goes.

Remember, this is just to have fun. Influence is limitless and given the concept I want to keep him as is and slot him to maximize effectiveness.

So here's what you have to play with:

I have taken:

Power Blast

Power Burst

Sniper Blast

Aim

Nova

That is it in the primary.

Power Thrust

Energy Punch

Build Up

Bone Smasher

Energize

Total Focus

That is it in the secondary. 

I use hover and fly although these can be changed. Really just a thematic choice.

Boxing and Kick have been chosen but aren't utilized in the rotation as they see there to buff Cross Punch. I also have tough and weave.

Combat Jumping

Hasten

And finally i have taken Bile Spray, only to unlock the next tiers of Leviathan Mastery got Knockoit Blow and Shark Skin.

My rotation, hopefully after recharge considerations should be:

BU/Aim and Hasten into

Bonesmasher---Crosspunch---Total Focus---Knockout Blow.

Rinse, wash repeat. Mix in the Snipe since it's quality DPA and Nova/Void Core as an opener (so a kb-kd IO will be needed). 

I understand this is a ridiculous build and will never be truly great but I really want to make this blaster a Melee only take (the two ranged attacks can be slotted with the +recharge proc simply to get Knocout Blow/Total Focus back)

I assume my goals would look something like:

As much recharge as possible while capping melee defense and eeking out as much damage as possible.

Have fun with it and let's see what you have!

no P.Boost? double check what it can do for +Def, Energize, Stuns, etc.

since you're living in melee (GJ!), might also consider swapping Flight pool with Sorc for the status protection & +Res of Rune. stacked on S.Skin & some effort to boost +Res, it'll go a long way to expand durability (not as well as 45% melee Def of course, but unlikely to be 1-shot when somethin big slips through).

You shouldn't be skipping energy punch. The DPA is extremely high.

I would also take the above advice on powerboost. It is a defense pad by means of buffing combat jumping, maneuvers, stealth, and/or weave. It boosts your stub duration on ep, bs, and tf, and your hold duration on job. It also boosts your unsurpassed movement speed from swift and sprint and would therefore also be valued as a melee blaster as it allows you to better stick to targets. 

Currently on fire.

This is a lot of fun

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Blaster
Primary Power Set: Energy Blast
Secondary Power Set: Energy Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Blast -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(9)
Level 1: Power Thrust -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Energy Torrent -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(9), Artl-Dam/Rech(11), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(11), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(13), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(13)
Level 4: Energy Punch -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(15), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Mk'Bit-Dam%(19)
Level 6: Power Burst -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(21), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 8: Fly -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Bone Smasher -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(25), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(27), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 12: Sniper Blast -- ExcCnt-Acc/Dmg(A), ExcCnt-Dmg/EndRdx(29), ExcCnt-Dmg/ActRdx(31), ExcCnt-Dmg/Rng(31), ExcCnt-Dmg/Rchg(31), ExcCnt-Stun%(33)
Level 14: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 16: Energize -- Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal(46), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(50), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(50), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 18: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Combat Jumping -- Krm-ResKB(A)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 24: Stun -- Acc-I(A)
Level 26: Explosive Blast -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(33), Artl-Dam/Rech(34), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(34), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(34), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(36)
Level 28: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 30: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 32: Nova -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(37)
Level 35: Boost Range -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Total Focus -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(39), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(39), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Mk'Bit-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42), UnbGrd-ResDam(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(43), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(43)
Level 44: Weave -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(45), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(45), Rct-Def/Rchg(45), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Rct-ResDam%(46)
Level 47: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(48), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Hover -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A)
Level 1: Defiance
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(43)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(3), PwrTrns-+Heal(3)
Level 49: Quick Form
Level 8: Afterburner
------------