Speaking of Support questions....

Just a reminder that if you send a message, request, question directly to the Dev team, check your Support tab.  I sent such a message a couple weeks ago and waited patiently for a Notification or Message.  When neither came I had a flash of insight (rare for me) and checked the support tab, and lo and behold I'd received a message the same day, but didn't respond in time and the subject was closed (not a big deal, it wasn't urgent).  

• Thumbs Up 1

Every single time I got something on the Support tab thankfully I have gotten a mail informing me about it.

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

1 hour ago, Ignatz the Insane said:

At the top of the forums, you'll see Browse, Activity, Account, FAQ, Support, Server Status, Wiki.  

Thanks - I knew it would be obvious.

If only I didnt stare at the game screen for several minutes, trying to find the "support" tab

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2022 at 8:42 PM, Ignatz the Insane said:

Just a reminder that if you send a message, request, question directly to the Dev team, check your Support tab.  I sent such a message a couple weeks ago and waited patiently for a Notification or Message.  When neither came I had a flash of insight (rare for me) and checked the support tab, and lo and behold I'd received a message the same day, but didn't respond in time and the subject was closed (not a big deal, it wasn't urgent).  

Uh...support tab? In game? Where is this tab? Menu Options Support ...tab? 

Or is it in the forums somewhere? Nevermind, it's here in the forums. 

Good info - I'd never looked at it before. 

Edited by Ukase