Small Change for Super Reflexes: Practiced Brawler.

I prefer having a variety in the defensive/armor sets.  Frankly, I'd like to see some other options available - maybe something like a reactive set that has click powers that only help you break out of hold effects, or ones that are auto powers, but generate an effect when you suffer some status protection...

46 minutes ago, biostem said:

I prefer having a variety in the defensive/armor sets.  Frankly, I'd like to see some other options available - maybe something like a reactive set that has click powers that only help you break out of hold effects, or ones that are auto powers, but generate an effect when you suffer some status protection...

Doesn’t Martial Manipulation have that?

that said, if I were to change/add anything to Practiced Brawler (since it ONLY gives mez protection to KB/D, hold, sleep, and Stun [confuse protection is from focused senses] compared to /nin giving psi resistance and +movement and Active Defense giving defense debuff resistance along with protection from all mez forms]) I would probably give it strong taunt/placate resistance, maybe a -tohit resistance too?

mechanically taunt/placate are pretty rare (appearing only on Black Knight Eternal Guards, CoT succubus, and Arachnos Bane Spider scouts), but when they do come up it can be pretty frustrating and annoying, ironically more so because SR means when you’re placated, you cannot target that enemy again until they finally manage to hit you which can be a while. Conceptually it would be unique from other mez protections outside of SoAs and works on the idea of a good reflexes also let you keep focus on a target regardless of attempts to distract you.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/4/2019 at 5:29 PM, GoldHero101 said:

Change Practiced Brawler to a toggle. You're gonna wanna get its cooldown below its duration with cooldown reduction anyways... so how about making it a toggle instead? Nerf its protections if needed, but making it a toggle would be very handy.

Why did I even respond to this? This is a dead horse and has been risen from the grave.

Edited by Solarverse
Didn't realize how old this thread is and that I already added to it.