JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

8 minutes ago, BlitzNova said:

Trying to pull these up in MIDs. Are you using a different program?

You have Old Mid's Reborn. Fully Uninstall and D/L new Mid's Reborn.  Then update that a few times(Help tab then update).

Whenever you have issue like that, it's cuz they rebuilt Mid's again or you have not updated it to current.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Circ said:

Good morning. I've double and triple checked. Would you happen to have a build for a Cold Domination/Seismic Blast defender?

11 hours ago, Reepr said:

Im looking for a good tw scrapper build no clue what secondaries could you recommend a could to me and also an invuln, ss tank I havent played in years thank you so much for your help

Brute (Radiation Melee - Stone Armor).mbdBrute (Fiery Melee - Electric Armor).mbdSentinel (Psychic Blast - Regeneration).mbdSentinel (Dark Blast - Bio Armor).mbdScrapper (Titan Weapons - Super Reflexes).mbdScrapper (Stone Melee - Super Reflexes).mbdScrapper (Electrical Melee - Regeneration).mbdDefender (Cold Domination - Seismic Blast).mbd

8 hours ago, Doogleburg said:

Good Evening M'lord. I humbly request a Corrupter Fire/Time or any /Time builds you have. I scoured 20 pages and My eyes couldn't find it in recent posts. 

Thank you very much! 

Page 28. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ForeverNeutral said:

Can you explain why you skipped Encase and Rock Shards in your Cold/Seismic Def build?

1. You have only so many slots to use and recipe sets for those powers won't over all fit builds.

2. Your a Defender, your primary is your Buff/Debuff/Heal Sets.  Your priority is for said powers to be stronger then your attacks.   Should be very obvious, your a defender.

3. The attacks you have are best suited for Primary, with specific recipes & some soft control to help your primary ability.

4. I provide builds, that are best suited for survival of the character without a team & with a team. Though many of my builds lean towards team play and synergy with other folks of the team.  I've already played the set in various aspects, I found that style of the build best suited the playing.

5. These builds are off my own experiences, thought patterns, me constantly paying attention not only me & but everyone on my teams action. How best to set stuff, and then work a build around that.

Edited by JJDrakken