JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Have you made a...

Hello all,
I was feeling generous and wanted to give back to this wonderful thread and JJ. So I decided the best gift I could give to JJ is a compilation of all of his builds in one easy to find place. So if anyone asks the question if you made some build you can link them to here! It has all the most up to date builds I could find in the week or so I spent making it. Each build in the sheet links to the post where it was posted (And yes I combed through every page and post to make this... so you don't have to anymore).

I hope you all enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

P.S. Here is the link below as well for visibility:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S5LB0h5n3OBgfplxH8p9vLk2FJInEOFTBpvXpGq-4fk/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: Added the 1/12/2023 Additions, replacing existing links.

Edited by Tellos
Updated links
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Up 1

That is awesome! Thanks so much, @Tellos

This is really my goto place when it comes to look for starting points for my toons that I like and decide to pimp up.

So this whole thread is just golden, @JJDrakken!

I really appreciate the effort, even more so as I was regularly combing through those pages looking for that one combo I was hoping to find here, and this overview makes it just so much easier!

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

• 3 weeks later

This is not a request for JJ (he has done so much for the players already), but a question for those who read the thread.  Does anyone have a build for Illusion/Energy as a Dominator?  It's a concept toon (runaway phantasm) to play with some friends coming back.  Any pointing in a good direction will help.

On 1/3/2023 at 2:54 AM, seaborndan said:

Do you have a Seismic Blast/Stone Armor Sentinel build?  I saw a Seismic/Ice way back in the 20+ pages.
Thank you for any help!

On 1/3/2023 at 4:34 AM, JJDrakken said:

You must be half asleep then, it's on Page 29.

Or you know, use the spreadsheet I've compiled of them, at the top of this page.

Or you can find it here.

😛

Edited by Tellos

The two Tanker builds are builds I was building for myself.  The Zombie MM build is for in game friend.  Obviously anyone else is welcome to check em out & use em.

Sentinel builds are also something I'm toying with, with a Sentinel I have.

Tanker - Willpower - Energy Melee.mxdTanker - Invulnerability - Kinetic Melee.mxdSentinel - Electrical Blast - Radiation Armor2.mxdSentinel - Electrical Blast - Radiation Armor.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Radiation Emission.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken