The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

4 hours ago, Xnbander said:

Hi there, I loved your last build so much, I was wondering if you could do another build for me? I am working on a Mercenary/Force Field Mastermind. Thanks in advance!

Blaster (Beam Rifle - Temporal Manipulation).mbdTactical Huntsman Spider (Bane Spider Soldier - Bane Spider Training).mbdSpecified Sentinel (Water Blast - Radiation Armor).mbdRanged Dominator (Electric Control - Arsenal Assault).mbdMastermind (Mercenaries - Force Field).mbd

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I get a lot folks asking me what I use for Incarnates. 95% Time this my order(I also think for teaming also).

1. Alpha: Cardiac - Left Side.  Hands down in my opinion best incarnate period for majority of builds. 45% discount to endurance costs, +25% resist bonus & +20% range bonus to powers.

2. Destiny: Barrier - Left Side. Honestly best teaming buff. Especially if you got hodge podge of levels & builds. +Res & +Def AoE for all in it.

3. Judgement - Ion or Pyronic. Usually Left Side. Jumping or Exploding from center attack. Hard to screw that up, yes you can, but easiest over all for folks. Now if I'm melee then I go for the PBAOE attacks or top two, again depends on theme of the toon.

4. Interface - Diamagnetic - Right Side. 100% chance of -Regen and 50% chance of -Tohit. You can't go wrong, this allows "All" your powers, yes even MM Pets to stack -Regen. Great for Boss, AV, Giant Monster, Heros, etc.. fights.  Especially if your own powers have no -regen. Now some builds like say Radiation Emission, etc.. I'll pick one powers that adds ore damage like Spectral for example.  It comes down to the overall build.

5. Lore - Whatever, though Drones have -Regen in them also. They also gain use of whatever your Interface is as well(Same as MM Pets).

6. Hybrid - That honestly comes down to what I feel I'm lacking. Maybe I need more status pro/resists or more damage or more defense, etc.. That basically comes to tastes.

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/23/2024 at 7:51 PM, JJDrakken said:

Thank you.. .been using the Darkness Control/Marine Affinity build you posted. Only lvl 24 but it's working out great so far!!!!

Would it be possible to get a Fiery Aura/War Mace/Fire Mastery tank build. I'm trying to put together a theme character who is a cross between Ghost Rider and the chefs from "The Menu", who is protected by magical cooking fires that come from wielding a magical meat tenderizer.

Thank you for your time.

54 minutes ago, Culach said:

Would it be possible to get a Fiery Aura/War Mace/Fire Mastery tank build. I'm trying to put together a theme character who is a cross between Ghost Rider and the chefs from "The Menu", who is protected by magical cooking fires that come from wielding a magical meat tenderizer.

Thank you for your time.

Tanker (Fiery Aura - War Mace).mbd

• Like 1