JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Hi can I get a build for a Demon/Pain MM? I want to use super speed AND mystic flight with this character, so if you could factor that in as well, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Xnbander said:

Hi can I get a build for a Demon/Pain MM? I want to use super speed AND mystic flight with this character, so if you could factor that in as well, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

These are specified builds folks wanted.

Specified Mastermind (Robotics - Marine Affinity).mbdSpecified Mastermind (Ninjas - Marine Affinity).mbdSpecified Mastermind (Mercenaries - Marine Affinity).mbdSpecified Mastermind (Demon Summoning - Pain Domination).mbd

No build request or anything. I just wanted to say thank you. I'm a vet with severe PTSD who can't "do" builds because of concentration issues and you're a lifesaver. So again just, you know, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

Can you do a build for an Elec/Regen Sentinel that includes voltaic sentinel, infiltration AND flight? It's a solo-oriented build and doesn't need teleport target or grant invis.

Edited by Xnbander

Hey JJ I know you've done Marine Aff/ MM builds, this one's a little more specific. If you could, could you do a Necro/Marine/Leviathan build using Fly as the travel power but also having teleport target in there somewhere? I know it's a bit specific so if not no big deal. Thanks again, SpeedFreak.

edit: cuz i r smort

Edited by Speed Freak

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Speed Freak said:

Hey JJ I know you've done Marine Aff/ MM builds, this one's a little more specific. If you could, could you do a Necro/Marine/Leviathan build using Fly as the travel power but also having teleport target in there somewhere? I know it's a bit specific so if not no big deal. Thanks again, SpeedFreak.

edit: cuz i r smort

15 hours ago, Xnbander said:

Can you do a build for an Elec/Regen Sentinel that includes voltaic sentinel, infiltration AND flight? It's a solo-oriented build and doesn't need teleport target or grant invis.

Specified Mastermind (Necromancy - Marine Affinity).mbdSentinel (Electrical Blast - Regeneration).mbd

For Both of you. I'd suggest Alpha & for Hybrid: Melee(You'll want/need that status protection).  As well Barrier.  Regen's weakest nature is it's lower Status protection numbers. So Melee Hybrid will help.  As for MM, you chose no real way to avoid incoming status attacks, so again Melee Hybrid will help there a lot.

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

Posted (edited)

To everyone.

I've gotten several folks asking how they can't get builds to work.  So let's do a step by step.

1. You NEED Mid's Reborn:  https://midsreborn.com/

2. If you have Mid's Reborn and they are not working. You have old to very old build.  You need to fully 100% scrub it off your computer.  Then Re-D/L latest Mids.  Sometimes the issues are so bad or H.C. upgraded stuff on a different scale. They basically have to rebuild Mid's again. So Auto-Update won't work.  Again go back to step 1.

3. You can then D/L Builds from here and look at them. BUT -- BUT, you should start from back of the post and work your way backwards. This goes from newest one most current HC & Mid's builds to oldest. Usually if it's over year+ old, your better off asking here for a new updated build.

4. If you have any other questions. Ask here on the post please.  Reason I say this, when I see Email from the forums. It's because a of a DM. It then makes me think of A. Someone helping me out to get some extra food for the month. (I'm on a very limited budget& end up skipping many days each month not eating or very very low cal).  2. Something bad happened. 3. Someone didn't use my post, I'm getting direct messages about stuff that can be asked here. 🙂

Edited by JJDrakken

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Drayth said:

Do you have a corruptor pve build with water blast / marine available?  Thank you very much in advance mate.  Have a great weekend!

Page 58.... BUT I was not super happy with that one. Once I got to play Marine and get a better feel.

SO...let me fiddle.

Here you go and some other builds I had sitting around.

Specified Controller (Plant Control - Sonic Resonance).mbdScrapper (Martial Arts - Energy Aura).mbdCorruptor (Water Blast - Marine Affinity).mbdAoE Blapper (Water Blast - Fire Manipulation).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken

5 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

wow! Thank you very much mate, Truly I appreciate all your time and how quick you came back with builds. !