Weapon suggestionm for Titan and Staff: SCYTHE

Voltor

The Demonic Axe for TW is already pretty scythe looking, but I know what you're saying.

Though maybe not have scythes for Staff.  Spinning a scythe like a propeller isn't exactly safe.  Also a number of staff animations include stabbing motions that wouldn't mesh with a scythe too well.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

4 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

The Demonic Axe for TW is already pretty scythe looking, but I know what you're saying.

Though maybe not have scythes for Staff.  Spinning a scythe like a propeller isn't exactly safe.  Also a number of staff animations include stabbing motions that wouldn't mesh with a scythe too well.

Perhaps you are right about staff, unless maybe there is a spike on top of the scythe then it would work.

As to spinning like a propeller....no more dangerous then spinning a lightsaber 🙂

Edited by Voltor
  • Like 1

25 alts with all the badges!

1 hour ago, biostem said:

Something like this could work:

c73be3af-176a-4a9a-a417-feb9c9207ed8.jpg

YES!

have a wooden handle version like in the pic,  an all metal version, and one with metal handle and glowing blade ala the vanguard weapons.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 alts with all the badges!

• 1 month later
On 1/13/2022 at 7:26 PM, ZorkNemesis said:

Would work just fine for a war scythe (which was a real weapon). Instead of the blade being perpendicular to the shaft, it was set in line with it. It is not the type of scythe being asked for though....

12 hours ago, Rudra said:

Would work just fine for a war scythe (which was a real weapon). Instead of the blade being perpendicular to the shaft, it was set in line with it. It is not the type of scythe being asked for though....

It's not a medieval version, but the Tech staff from the current choices has an energy blade on the end sticking straight out. In a similar style, a naginata would be a viable addition in various forms -- it should not be difficult to graft the blade from several of the katana models onto a staff as additional choices

Hell yes, give me my scythe! Heads will roll! be arrested!

• Haha 1

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Ratchet Dog (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Sleep Doctor (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute), Red Gloom (Dark/Pain Corruptor), Marble Marbina (Thugs/FF Mastermind)