Costume Repository

wjrasmussen

Have seen several people linking to such over on Reddit, and I'm pretty sure Brigg linked once to the original (not safe for HC servers) costume files he used for the ComicCon fire farming maps, before he changed them all to user-contributed costumes.  You can also surf in the Multimedia forum here on the boards and you'll find many costumes uploaded as examples, for people to help fix/enhance them or even people kind enough to make a costume for others.  

I'm unaware of a central repository of costumes, but I know I have well over 2000 costume files saved.

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

I think some players have a costume suppository.  The things I have seen them pull out of their butt....

I Think thats the Reason Buttcapes are in such high Demand.... evryone wants to hide their butts from Snarky 😉 .....

Edited by SuggestorK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

😄 Yay! I've been quoted!
I haven't added anything to that thread in a while (and only a few other people added stuff), but it DOES exist!

I hope you find something that you like!

• Like 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.