Health Proc Pieces Bugged in Toggle Powers

LordRassilon

My SG just noticed that Numina's no longer procs a continuous +reg / +rec, and Miracle doesn't give +rec if placed in a toggle power, whether it's on or off.  I tried unslotting Numina proc and placing in health and it worked, but the moment I unslotted and returned to my toggle power the reg/rec bonus went away after 2 minutes and nothing I did would bring it back.  Turning the toggle power on/off does nothing.  So the health procs are currently only usable in auto or click powers.  Can we please fix this, I'm pretty sure placing those procs in toggle powers used to give us the bonus all the time.

I just checked one of my characters with the Numina unique in a toggle - an /electric armor sentinel with the Numina's Convalescence set 6 slotted in Charged Shield.  The bonus always applied, I waited 2 minutes to see if there was some trickery with the proc120 aspect but no, as long as the toggle was on the bonus regen and recovery were both granted.  Turning the toggle off ceased granting the bonus, as expected.

I mention this not to cast doubt on the OP, just a data point where it worked as expected.

Edited by Hedgefund

Check to see if it activates when something is in debuff range.  A bunch of the "offensive" sustain toggles only proc when enemies are close, such as Performance Shifter in Cauterizing Flames only proccing when foes are in range.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

@ZorkNemesis Thanks for that.  That appears to have done the trick.  So weird, because for the debuff toggles the regen component isn't target dependent; the regen is always there.  I really wish that wasn't required to trigger the regen/rec from Numina.  So for the heals procs to trigger you have to get in melee range, then pull back.  And on my psi/time blaster whose temporal healing has no debuff component the proc piece works all the time.  Not sure why the debuff is linked that way since a target isn't required to get the rec bonus or absorb shield from Frigid Protection.  Oh well, thanks for helping us get to the bottom of this mystery.