I need a Keybindy Macrothingy for my Stalker.

agent0013

As far as I know only one power can be auto, however this person had a work around of sorts for 2 powers. Not sure if it will help you?

It can't be done, as a macro...But thanks to Adeon Hawkwood for a bind assist the other day, it can be done as a bind.. 

/bind [key] "powexec_name [second power]$$powexec_name [first power]" doesn't work because it keeps queuing the last power in the bind, but 

/bind [key] "powexec_toggleon [second power]$$powexec_toggleon [first power]" only evaluates powers that are in an "off state" and ignores powers that are firing or in cooldown.  So for this bind, it will go to the last power in the command that is off (not in cooldown or firing).  So the 2nd power being last will fire.  When pressed again, now that the 2nd power is on cooldown it will fire the first power. 

I did test this just now and sadly it only works for 2 powers, not 3... 

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/4210-2-auto-powers/?do=findComment&comment=35605

Thank you for the response.  My goal though is not so big LOL.  I only want the on power on auto.  Just not all the time.  Like when sneaking up for an alfa strike.  but to just hit a single button to turn it off and on would be awesome.

Edited by agent0013

You can do bind [somekey] "powexecauto Divine Avalanche" to turn it on, and then press the Z button to turn off the auto. I'm not sure if repressing your bind key would also turn it off without testing, but Z turns them off by default.

Edit: actually just checked in game, using the same key will also turn it off of auto if it already is on, so there you go.

Edited by Microcosm

Thank you for the advice.  As for the question.  Devine avalanche adds to defence and thats all i use it for.   Recharge it up and it hits fast  with me not having to hit the button so fast over and over.  Its a quality of life thing for me.  In a nutshell, because I like it.

Edited by agent0013

On 1/30/2022 at 9:10 PM, agent0013 said:

Thank you for the advice.  As for the question.  Devine avalanche adds to defence and thats all i use it for.   Recharge it up and it hits fast  with me not having to hit the button so fast over and over.  Its a quality of life thing for me.  In a nutshell, because I like it.

It is doable, but complicated. Look in the dominator forum for macros to get both hasten and domination on "auto".

That should give you some ideas.