Generi-Hammered.

Mercy Mauser

[Tell] @GM Bot Excelsior: (DO NOT REPLY) Your character (Renegade Sex Droid on Excelsior) has been renamed by a Game Master. Please see cohhc.gg/support for more details.

This replaces the long bio I worked on to get it down to size and still tell the tale. If that name does not pass muster, I will have to shelve an awful lot of alts, some of whom are 50's. Others would be real marginal, no posting or building pugs, just play by myself, maybe no one will complain. I have way too many alts with full bios, carefully written. What word in particular fell afoul of what guide line? Seriously if this crosses the line. This is first ever Generic or its equivalent I ever received, Since Never Winter and Ultima I have been a pc gamer....I'll just redesign her, she doesn't need a bio, some varitaion of generic widow will do for a generic character. Nah, liquidate and delete. Just about finished the fauline arc too. Can't be helped.

Cant Speak for the GM of course, but the Game was rated T (Teen) on live, so the word sex in name could be the reason.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

On 2/1/2022 at 2:45 AM, SuggestorK said:

Cant Speak for the GM of course, but the Game was rated T (Teen) on live, so the word sex in name could be the reason.

This, almost certainly.

We're not kiddies here, but there is a general agreement to keep things civil. I'd just as soon not see the 14yo crowd here with characters named Flaming Asshole and... well, I won't crowd up the thread with other hee-hee-I'm-such-a-badass crap.

If the line gets drawn a little far over into "civil" than "free speech"... I ain't got no complaints.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

You beat me to it, Shenanigunner! I was just about to post that I thought I remembered that the word Droid is trademarked by LucasFilm. And Google confirms that.

Maybe change the name to "Renegade Pleasure Model"? Or "Renegade Fun Bot"?

Just don't use the word "replicant" or you'll get generic'd again.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

On 2/1/2022 at 2:10 AM, Mercy Mauser said:

[Tell] @GM Bot Excelsior: (DO NOT REPLY) Your character (Renegade Sex Droid on Excelsior) has been renamed by a Game Master. Please see cohhc.gg/support for more details.

This replaces the long bio I worked on to get it down to size and still tell the tale. If that name does not pass muster, I will have to shelve an awful lot of alts, some of whom are 50's. Others would be real marginal, no posting or building pugs, just play by myself, maybe no one will complain. I have way too many alts with full bios, carefully written. What word in particular fell afoul of what guide line? Seriously if this crosses the line. This is first ever Generic or its equivalent I ever received, Since Never Winter and Ultima I have been a pc gamer....I'll just redesign her, she doesn't need a bio, some varitaion of generic widow will do for a generic character. Nah, liquidate and delete. Just about finished the fauline arc too. Can't be helped.

What do you need help or support with?

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• Lead Game Master

Hi.

I'll find out which GM did the deed and have them contact you/respond to your ticket. Apologies for the delay.

As corrective actions are a private matter between GMs and the affected player(s), I will be closing this topic to further replies.

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!