Leafy Vine Effect - Wild Fortress

Bill Z Bubba

Is there any way to make the vines for Wild Fortress permanent? They fade out after just a sec or three. I changed it to show floaters but it made no difference. And I've still no clue why my screenshots are blurry. Game doesn't look like this.

image.thumb.png.62a4f6219efce3d99a5102d87f006090.png

Edited by Bill Z Bubba

I probably can't diagnose the reason for why they fade. But, I can assure you that having the Wild Fortress vines always visible is doable; I have an ice / plant blaster for whom the vines fit her costume really well and they are always visible for her. 

I have her entire plant manipulation secondary set to "original" in the facemaker / tailor window, in case it helps. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vanden said:

By permanent, do you mean you want the effect as a costume option, or for the effect to last the full duration of the power?

I recently made a Blaster with Wild Fortress as well, I'd enjoy either/or option, just would love to have that vine effect always available.  Whether it's treated as an "Aura" slot that everyone can see, or if it lasts so long as Wild Fortress the power is toggled on.

21 hours ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

I probably can't diagnose the reason for why they fade. But, I can assure you that having the Wild Fortress vines always visible is doable; I have an ice / plant blaster for whom the vines fit her costume really well and they are always visible for her. 

I have her entire plant manipulation secondary set to "original" in the facemaker / tailor window, in case it helps. 

I tried this when I first made the character!  And it wasn't permanent, so I tried the other options, and all of them have the vines fade out for some reason. :c  Going to give this one more try in a bit.