Please Allow a setting to Choose default Flying Pose

You could always do a bind or macro and use the bind/macro in please of the regular fly power

/macro FLY “powexec_name Fly$$em [insert fly pose name here

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

You could always do a bind or macro and use the bind/macro in please of the regular fly power

I came here to post this.

Svengjuk, Formerly Alice, Empty Man, EM Riptide, Silver Mouse, and many more... SG: Hero Dawn

I came here to post this.

Slacker  :)

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Here's a description of them...you can even toggle through them all

-FLY POSES-

/bind w "+forward"

/bind w "+forward$$em flypose1"  (1 to 4)

/bind w "+forward$$em flypose1$$e flypose2$$e flypose3$$e flypose4"

flypose1 - Superman style. Arms Forward

flypose2 - Alternate Superman style. Right arm forward. Left Arm curled back. . Right leg bent.

flypose3 - back straight. Arms angle forward and slightly up.

flypose4 - Bach arched up. Arms curled to the side.)

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

I don't know if you can do a default idle pose, but I usually set F7 as my idle pose

/bind F7 "em [emote name here]$$l [thought bubble text if desired here]

Here's a description of them...you can even toggle through them all

-FLY POSES-

/bind w "+forward"

/bind w "+forward$$em flypose1"  (1 to 4)

/bind w "+forward$$em flypose1$$e flypose2$$e flypose3$$e flypose4"

flypose1 - Superman style. Arms Forward

flypose2 - Alternate Superman style. Right arm forward. Left Arm curled back. . Right leg bent.

flypose3 - back straight. Arms angle forward and slightly up.

flypose4 - Bach arched up. Arms curled to the side.)

One thing I noticed about this bind (and I use it on all my flying characters), the pose doesn't take effect until you release the W key... so, I either press it twice or I press R and let autofly take over. I thought it didn't work with Mystic Flight, but it does.

Change it to a ++ and it will auto run.

/bind w "++forward$$em flypose1"

Or should, I can double check if it doesn't work.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Auto autofly? That's just dangerous for me! I overshoot my targets as it is... I don't need to fly into a mob when I only want to go a short distance!!!  ;D

Auto autofly? That's just dangerous for me! I overshoot my targets as it is... I don't need to fly into a mob when I only want to go a short distance!!!  ;D

I have a 'jump' bind that I use, don't know if it will work with a flypose or not.

ALT+W "+forward$$powexec_name null$$powexec_name Fly$$powexec_name Mystic Flight$$powexec_name Energy Flight"

Basically, if I'm running and want to fly a short distance I just hit ALT with W and I launch into the air. I then steer with my mouse by holding down the right mouse button.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.