Pretorian badges via Oro flashback?

Jacktar

Hi guys, latest project is to run my newly tricked out scrapper through every bit of content using the Flashback flame system.

So have completed the first section and now a ways into the second section which has a load of content in Pretoria.

Am wondering if, apart from the explore badges, doing the gold side content will also get me all the available badges?

Any thoughts on others I will miss just doing the content from Oro will be gratefully received!

Have only worked in Nova Pretoria at this stage.

Cheers and thanks 🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

The only badge that springs immediately to mind is Efficiency Expert.  Villain side badge that awards from Pither's arc.  Supposedly you can get it by being on a team now, but I haven't tried it.

There are a couple of the arcs, mostly hero and villain, that require unlocking a prior contact so be aware if something isn't popping, you might be missing the required content.

Some of the 50 content you may need to run using the normal contacts.  Dark Astoria comes to mind for this.  I got a couple of the badges through Ouro and the rest I had to go out and unlock the contacts for,

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Jacktar said:

Hi guys, latest project is to run my newly tricked out scrapper through every bit of content using the Flashback flame system.

So have completed the first section and now a ways into the second section which has a load of content in Pretoria.

Am wondering if, apart from the explore badges, doing the gold side content will also get me all the available badges?

Any thoughts on others I will miss just doing the content from Oro will be gratefully received!

Have only worked in Nova Pretoria at this stage.

Cheers and thanks 🤔

Yes, I have gotten all available gold side badges through Oro.

None of my badger started gold side. So, everything had to be done through Oro.

• Thumbs Up 2

The only gold side non-exploration badges I can think of that you won’t get through flashback are the zone events in each praetorian zone.  But those are easy enough to get and you don’t even need to flashback for them.

Also, make sure to choose Loyalist and Resistance each at least once for both of those badges.

Oh, and don’t forget Denial of Service.

But yes—all the badges you get from running the Praetoria arcs can be had by running them through flashback.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later
On 2/17/2022 at 2:30 AM, Jacktar said:

Just to say thanks guys for all your inputs, they are all noted and will be taken care of.

Appreciate your time, cheers 🍩🍩👏

I can stop fretting now 😄

How is the project going?  i know this is a LOT of work.

Edited by Snarky

Hi Snarky, still Works in Progress but have now completed all Pret content in the first three sections of the flashback system and am in Neutropolis atm.

I am actually doing all the content via Oro and of course the Pret stuff is mainly in the early sections.

Collected all the explore badges in each Pret zone as I progresed upwards and also the three tram stations.

Got River Rat this morning as I like to do that in a single run, just makes keeping track much easier.

Still got a few of the defeat badges to finish off, just some small numbers of Seers et cetera to get.

I am fitting in some lvl 50 stuff between flashbacks like Hami’s and Incarnate trials as and when so am sort of meandering my way along.

Not found it at all onerous and have gained a lot of reward merits from those short Pret arcs. They add up quick, a nice side bonus 🙂

Did the zone events solo at lvl 50 not via flashback and got the badges for them.

I don’t find the gold side irritating just a bit bland and samey, I do go and just chill in the Shards and other zones but not in the gold zones!

Once I complete the blue/gold stuff I will do redside which I find much more fun and interesting. But that might just be because I am much more familier with blue content so red is a nice change and I think better written.

Hope you are hanging in there, it does feel good when you eventually hit the listings via the Flame and see every line in gold colour print.

So on to my favourite grumble about no badge for content completion, one for blue/gold and one for redside and an accolade for getting both!

Cause that is truely a lot of work 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2