-Res stacking

Redletter

Hi, Im baby. Do Achiles and Armegeddon stack? I remember reading status effects from the same source dont stack, so like, you cant stack trick arrow's Entagling Arrow -res with itself, but like, if I slotted Acid Arrow with Achilles and Armegeddon, that stacks just fine, right?

Resident certified baby

1 hour ago, Redletter said:

Hi, Im baby. Do Achiles and Armegeddon stack? I remember reading status effects from the same source dont stack, so like, you cant stack trick arrow's Entagling Arrow -res with itself, but like, if I slotted Acid Arrow with Achilles and Armegeddon, that stacks just fine, right?

It does stack just fine.

What won't stack is if a Foe gets hit with Achille's twice (either from two of your powers, or from you and another ally). This is done via Collective Stacking by Attribute and Key (the same thing used by travel powers that now allows us to have Hover and Fly toggled on at the same time...but I digress). The Achille's proc has a key attached to it called AchillesHeelProc (as do all the other -res procs like it). When an enemy is hit with multiples of this proc, it will see that they share the same key and will suppress all the extras only leaving whichever proc has the highest value (something that purple patch can affect).

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

6 hours ago, Bopper said:

...will suppress all the extras only leaving whichever proc has the highest value (something that purple patch can affect).

Per CoD, it's set to replace, which IIRC just means that the new one replaces the old. If you already have the Achilles proc on an enemy, and then it gets triggered by another player who's lower level and sidekicked up, their weaker one will replace yours.

This is basically a meaningless difference, since the enemy's still debuffed, but I still figured I'd point it out.

• Like 1

Pinnacle refugee. Powers and math guy.

57 minutes ago, BillyMailman said:

Per CoD, it's set to replace, which IIRC just means that the new one replaces the old. If you already have the Achilles proc on an enemy, and then it gets triggered by another player who's lower level and sidekicked up, their weaker one will replace yours.

This is basically a meaningless difference, since the enemy's still debuffed, but I still figured I'd point it out.

You're right, I was thinking about TravelBuff keys too much and mixed up how they're set to suppressed stacking as opposed to the proc's replaced stacking. This is why I shouldn't post after midnight 😄

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn