Vahzilok - Face Reapers

TraumaTrain

Ya'll ever see any of these Face Reapers? I see one every once in awhile in Kings Row (the best row).

They are minion level. Female. Every time I see them in KR, they're with a Mortificator, and they're always in this emote.

If they exist, why don't they show up in missions or even elsewhere? 

"Some people will do anything for beauty. And then there are the Faces. Star patients of the Facemaker, they've learned the secrets of the Vahzilok and now will do anything they can to make themselves beautiful."

5CeXjzV.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

I've managed to miss those. Nice catch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

You can see them in the Facemaker buildings over on Redside as friendly NPCs! They apparently get out to play as a special encounter in the KR revamp.

• Like 2

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

5 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Ya'll ever see any of these Face Reapers? I see one every once in awhile in Kings Row (the best row).

They are minion level. Female. Every time I see them in KR, they're with a Mortificator, and they're always in this emote.

If they exist, why don't they show up in missions or even elsewhere? 

"Some people will do anything for beauty. And then there are the Faces. Star patients of the Facemaker, they've learned the secrets of the Vahzilok and now will do anything they can to make themselves beautiful."

5CeXjzV.jpg

Awesome costume! And I can't say I see too many of them either. That's an interesting King's Row attraction I suppose. 

• Thanks 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

10 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Hers, or mine? That's my dude Drama King. Psi Melee/Willpower brute.

Yours - and I just rolled a Katana/WP Scrapper that should be fun. Psi Melee hits really hard, I've got a Stalker that uses it. If you're interested in the set mechanics, check out this thread:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/28445-psi-melee-psa-boggled-isnt-confused-why-that-matters-oh-and-insight-chances/#comment-355852

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

12 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Yours - and I just rolled a Katana/WP Scrapper that should be fun. Psi Melee hits really hard, I've got a Stalker that uses it. If you're interested in the set mechanics, check out this thread:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/28445-psi-melee-psa-boggled-isnt-confused-why-that-matters-oh-and-insight-chances/#comment-355852

I like how hard psi melee hits, and the fact its a way to get Psi damage without being a ranged fighter is really nice? But insight is such a weird mechanic and I think it could use a little cleaning up. Savage Melee, Street Justice, and Water Blast all have very simple mechanical gimmicks, and the fact insight is basically "you have a random chance to get this thing that'll bump the damage some moves youve got, but you also get locked out of your gimmick from time to time too? Because having a thing that just works is for sets that DONT also basically force you to take this random Confuse with a buttfuck long animation time to reliably get your gimmick..."

But it's really very stylish, so in the end, the mechanical stupidity of Boggle, Insight, and random presence of Mass Levitate are, quite plainly and obviously, absolutely dwarfed by the style of the set. As God intended.

• Like 1

Resident certified baby