Tombstone power not accepting sniper attack enhancements

Chance_Fletcher

Hello,

I have a Seismic/Eearth Manipulation Blaster which I am attempting to add enhancement sets on. The Seismic sniper power is Tombstone, which says that Sniper Attack enhancement sets are allowable. But, I tried putting a Sting of the Manticore, which is a Sniper Attack enhancement on and it does not accept it.

Thank  you

29 minutes ago, Chance_Fletcher said:

Hello,

I have a Seismic/Eearth Manipulation Blaster which I am attempting to add enhancement sets on. The Seismic sniper power is Tombstone, which says that Sniper Attack enhancement sets are allowable. But, I tried putting a Sting of the Manticore, which is a Sniper Attack enhancement on and it does not accept it.

Thank  you

What level are you and what level was the enhancement?

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• 2 weeks later
On 3/15/2022 at 3:03 AM, Chance_Fletcher said:

Yep, I'm a dummy. It's attuned, but the description says it requires level 32, I'm level 29. I should probably learn to read.

One of the weirder things about the Manti sniper set is that level 35-50 requirement as few other sets, if any, have that same bracket.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.