Make Touch of Death (IO Set) level 50 instead of level 40.

6 slotted max level TOD:

acc: 43.43

dmg: 96.65

end: 62.73

rch: 43.43

6 slotted max level Mako:

acc: 66.25

dmg: 93.64

end: 66.25

rch: 66.25

Just for yucks here's TOD if all the pieces were lvl 50:

acc: 47.7

dmg: 98.29

end: 68.9

rch: 47.7

TOD looks light for slotted accuracy.  Personally I think the best change for TOD would be to change the D/E/R to a quad (A/D/E/R).  

TOD at lvl 40 changing D/E/R to A/D/E/R:

acc: 60.31

dmg: 96.28

end: 60.31

rch: 41.01

I love TOD's bonuses but I rarely use it due to it not passing my requirement of attacks having a final 95% chance against +3s (including all to-hit and global acc bonuses) unless I make other build sacrifices for acc bonuses.  If the D/E/R were changed to a quad, I'd use it frequently.

For the record, I am not suggesting any changes, just sharing some results I found while putzing around.

While changing all sets to cap at 50 would be good for build diversity, this would likely increase the cost of Luck of the Gambler - Increase Global Recharge as well as other expensive uncommon/rare enhancements as it will increase the average number of Enhancement converters to move from other enhancements to desired ones.

Edited by Zepp

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation