Modernizing Regeneration

26 minutes ago, BrandX said:

For a Regen Hasten and +Recharge set bonuses are great, as thy get all those clickies back.  That said, I don't recall Dull Pain being to hard to perma, but I would guess in your build you may have forgone any purples for instance.

11 hours ago, Solarverse said:

In this build, is your Dull Pain perma? I clicked to On any abilities that were Perma, since that would reflect the character 24/7. Abilities that fell short of Perma were clicked off. So if it is Perma, I am curious what your Max HP is with it on?

According to City of Data, since Mids doesn't show Dull Pain's duration that I can see, Dull Pain has a duration of 120 seconds. The recharge of Dull Pain in my build is 167.4 seconds. So you would be without for 47.4 seconds. So not perma.

While it was active, you would have 2,311.15 max HP and 605.4% regeneration rate..

1 hour ago, BrandX said:

For a Regen Hasten and +Recharge set bonuses are great, as thy get all those clickies back.  That said, I don't recall Dull Pain being to hard to perma, but I would guess in your build you may have forgone any purples for instance.

Purples are not needed for Regen to have Perma Dull Pain. In my particular build, Dull Pain is at 112 Second Recharge without Ageless. With Ageless running it's 92 seconds. Duration is 120 seconds, so it's pretty easy to perma. Could possibly even be done without even trying, heh.

1 hour ago, Solarverse said:

Purples are not needed for Regen to have Perma Dull Pain. In my particular build, Dull Pain is at 112 Second Recharge without Ageless. With Ageless running it's 92 seconds. Duration is 120 seconds, so it's pretty easy to perma. Could possibly even be done without even trying, heh.

If Ageless is added to my build, Dull Pain's recharge drops to 126.3 seconds. And if Revive is dropped in exchange for Maneuvers or any other +DEF power (with only the LotG proc) and Dull Pain replaces Numina's Convalescence with Panacea as well, the recharge is exactly 120 seconds. At the cost of 3.75% ranged defense. (Edit: Of course, turning Maneuvers on would grant +3.04% DEF....)

Personally, I would rather the ranged defense and the emergency Revive.

Edited by Rudra
Edited to add "or any other +DEF power".
  • Like 1