Blue Side Story Archs

So, at some point it looks like the missions on blue side got upgraded to match the ones on red side (story archs contained within in a single zone, one after the other).

However, I seem to have run out of contacts providing them after around level 11 in Kings Row.  Do these sort of story archs continue in Skyway or Steel Canyon?

You want to head to Faultline. There’s a series of story arcs there that follow each other and are all contained in one zone. There’s really nothing like that in Skyway or Steel Canyon, but Striga Isle and Croatoa are designed that way once you get into the 20’s.

Since you might be too low level for Faultline just yet, there are the two independent contacts in Steel Canyon you could do.  They don’t introduce you to other contacts in a story arc, but each has a self-contained story arc that you could do that will help you get closer to Faultline level.

I think one is Laura Lockhart?  I forget the Tsoo guy’s name though.

Yes, good idea, although you might not be able to do the entire zone arc starting at level 11.

The Hollows: levels 5-15.  David Wincott / Flux / Julius the Troll / Talshak the Mystic

Steel Canyon: Laura Lockheart and Graham Easton, levels 15-24.  (one-off arcs)

Faultline:  levels 15-24.  Jim Temblor / Penelope Yin / Doc Delilah / Agent G

Talos Island:  Roy Cooling and Field Agent Keith Nance levels 20-29 (one-off arcs)

Striga Isle:  levels 20-29.  Stephanie Peebles / Long Jack / Tobias Hanson / Lars Hanson

Croatoa: levels 25-34.  Gordon Bower / Skipper LeGrange / Kelly Nemmers / Buck Salinger 

• Like 3

I really like this list - going to try it out on my next toon!

Thanks, +1 Inf for Shinobu

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

You can also click "Find Contact" in your contact window. It'll give you some options, and even offer to teleport you to new contacts.

Find New Contact has, be warned, an utterly ~unholy~ obsession with the First Ward and the Night Ward.  If your used to soloing your way through things, espc. at an increased difficulty, you may run into 1W/NW Villians like an egg running into a racecar windshield.  Like all later-created villian groups, they are (by comparison to such trivial challenges as Freaks, Tsoo, and the like) radically and painfully overtuned, better suited for Lvl 50 play than the level you meet them at.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Yes, good idea, although you might not be able to do the entire zone arc starting at level 11.

The Hollows: levels 5-15.  David Wincott / Flux / Julius the Troll / Talshak the Mystic

Steel Canyon: Laura Lockheart and Graham Easton, levels 15-24.  (one-off arcs)

Faultline:  levels 15-24.  Jim Temblor / Penelope Yin / Doc Delilah / Agent G

Talos Island:  Roy Cooling and Field Agent Keith Nance levels 20-29 (one-off arcs)

Striga Isle:  levels 20-29.  Stephanie Peebles / Long Jack / Tobias Hanson / Lars Hanson

Croatoa: levels 25-34.  Gordon Bower / Skipper LeGrange / Kelly Nemmers / Buck Salinger

A great QoL thing would be to mark these contacts in the contact finder as premium contacts or something. Some indicator that they have better stories, cutscenes, etc. I'd rather a new player discover these than run into some of the stuff that was made in the earlier days of COH which were just very generic and sent people from zone to zone for no reason. Same with the task Forces. Those should at some point be pointed to by the game once you hit a certain level.