Is there any way for us to learn our Supergroup IDs?

BlackSpectre

If you have a base passcode set up, it's the number at the end. That's the only way I'm aware of.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Thanks! I tried that many times and it didn't work. But you got me thinking... what if this command only worked when the Base Entry Selection window was open (after clicking on a SG portal)? Moving numbers around a couple times and I got it!!!  Here's the syntax:

/enter_base_from_sgid <SG ID> <number>

SG ID = the number at the end of your base passode

Number = any number seems to work, but something needs to be there

This command is very similar to /sg_enter_passcode. 

So, the thing is - when you have the base entry selection window open - why would you click a macro or use a keybind when you could just enter the base as normal? Not sure I see any advantage beyond the base tp. 

2 hours ago, Ukase said:

So, the thing is - when you have the base entry selection window open - why would you click a macro or use a keybind when you could just enter the base as normal?

1. I have multiple bases I go to on a regular basis. Click and go is an easy thing to do.

2. You can immediately go from one SG base to another by having said macro without having to zone out of the SG base to a city zone.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

2 hours ago, Ukase said:

So, the thing is - when you have the base entry selection window open - why would you click a macro or use a keybind when you could just enter the base as normal? Not sure I see any advantage beyond the base tp. 

The macro /macro macroname "enterbasefrompasscode name-number" can teleport you into the base if you are close enough to a base portal.

If you are in a coalition (or frequently use a base for a supergroup that you aren't in) then you can click that macro instead of manually entering the passcode when you have the option to enter it.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Sigh..once again, I fail at expressing my question. 
What's the difference between this and the /enterbasefrompasscode passcode-12345 ? 

I don't see one. EnterbasefromSGID seems to be the exact same thing as Enterbasefrompasscode, as far as functionality goes. Again, maybe I'm missing something.