New incarnate missions - Knockback

PFlux

With the level advancement I've noticed that I am doing much more knockback then I probably should.  The Storm Kick power has 0.67 knockback and I am frequently knocking back incarnate minion, LT's and bosses, EB's too sometime.  Because of the Incarnate level transfer I think it's registering me as much higher in level.  .67 shouldn't be enough to knock back or even down a boss.  I am running no KB enhancement or conversion IO's in my powers.

8 hours ago, PFlux said:

With the level advancement I've noticed that I am doing much more knockback then I probably should.  The Storm Kick power has 0.67 knockback and I am frequently knocking back incarnate minion, LT's and bosses, EB's too sometime.  Because of the Incarnate level transfer I think it's registering me as much higher in level.  .67 shouldn't be enough to knock back or even down a boss.  I am running no KB enhancement or conversion IO's in my powers.

What level were the foes and what level were you? If you were 1 level stronger you shouldn't see knockback, but 2 or more would convert to KB.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn