Sky Raider jetpack costume piece?

So, I really like the looks of the Sky Raider jetpacks - the ones the Wing Raiders use, which are also the ones you get as temporary powers from Mayhem and Safeguard missions in Atlas Park. I have a tech themed character who flies anyway, and decided to use that as his flight costume, except... it doesn't exist! There are several other jetpack options, but not the Sky Raider jetpack, or at least not that I've seen.

Am I missing it? Is it hidden somewhere, or I'm just going blind and sliding right past it? Or is it a costume piece I have to unlock somehow? Or is it really just not available for use in player costumes?

If it's not available, is it possible to add it? Obviously, that would be a request from the devs, and as a non-programmer I can't say with any certainty how hard it would be to add, but it ought to be relatively simple. Players can *ALREADY* use it as a temporary power, so the art and tech to show it on a player's back obviously already exists, as does the tech to have jetpacks in general as costume parts. Still, I suppose the art might be hidden deep in the code somewhere ant not be easy to extract or convert for use as a costume piece.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

P2W vendor sells them for 5k and they're a travel power.

This was my solution to the OP's problem. However, I second the motion and would like this as a costume option.

Edited by dtjunkie
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, dtjunkie said:

This was my solution to the OP's problem. However, I second the motion and would like this as a costume option.

With the new npc options in Beta you'll soon be able to buy them.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

16 minutes ago, dtjunkie said:

That's the entire Sky Raider costume though right? I just want the jet pack.

Yes, it is a costume power, not costume pieces. So you would turn into a Sky Raider while using it. So keep asking for the jet pack as costume piece if that is all you want. And just keep buying the jet pack from P2W in the interim.

Hopefully, having given us the Goldbricker jet pack as a colorable costume piece, this one will be next on the list, since the Longbow one is already in backpacks. I suppose the LKT_1700 would be nice too, but it's pretty much just the Goldbricker without the additional upper fans.

• Thumbs Up 1